ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers needed for Dec/Jan start in Tianjin, China!
Date 2013-11-09 21:11:31 Location : Asia:China
King’s English for Kids was established in late 2009 to be a modern, productive and enjoyable environment for young students to study in. Interest in the school has been immense, with the result that a further seven schools have been opened in the last two years, each rapidly becoming fully enrolled.
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of twelve students ranging in age from 3–12 years of age. Each classroom is fully-equipped with a projector, computer, and digital whiteboard, to ensure a rewarding and immersive teaching environment. Teaching assistants are provided for all International Staff and provide invaluable advice and assistance.
King’s English for Kids is located in several cities throughout China, including Hainan, Tianjin, and Qingdao. We are currently hiring staff for our Tianjin and Qingdao centres. Our teaching team is intimate and friendly, with a good working atmosphere. Teachers are cared for by a foreign management team who can help with any of the difficulties encountered living and working in another country, whether those difficulties are personal or professional.
Contract terms consist of twenty-one hours per week, with an additional three hours per week set aside for meetings, professional development, and occasional marketing activities. Classes take place during afternoons, evenings, and on weekends. Teachers receive two consecutive days off per week.
Should you wish to apply for a position with our school, please send an email containing your CV, covering letter, recent photograph, and any letters of recommendation you hold. Please send all documents to the Manager for International Staff, James Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates already located in China can contact him on 18649051106, or via Skype at jamescompass.kings. Further details about the school can be found on our website at http://www.kingkids.com
Candidates interested in applying for this position should:-
- hold a university degree in any discipline
- be between 24-55 years of age
- be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries – The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, or Australia.
- hold one year of work experience after graduation (in any field). Prior teaching experience is not necessary, and we actively encourage applications from candidates who are making their first foray into the EFL world.
Remuneration includes the following:-
- a competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience: 10000 - 14000 RMB per month (roughly 1600 - 2200 USD)
- free clean, modern accommodation located close to the school, or hotel/assistance while you search for your own apartment (or an accommodation allowance)
- a utility allowance of RMB 500 per month
- a round-trip airfare upon completion of a one-year contract, up to the value of RMB 8000
- health insurance
- paid vacation days, including all Chinese national holidays, and an extra week in the summer and winter vacations
- Legal ‘Z‘ work visa, and all medical costs
- Chinese classes weekly, taught by a qualified Chinese instructor (or daily Chinese lessons for those wishing to participate in our intensive Chinese language course)