No Experience, No Degree Necessary! TEFL Jobs Available in China! (China)
Date 2013-11-09 21:11:56 Location : Asia:China
* Hiring Year Round
* English Training: Various Age Groups
* Advanced Teaching Facilities: computers, projectors, smart white boards, and excellent teaching materials relevant to teaching non-English speaking children
* Locations: Beijing, Nanjing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hefei, Kunming, Wuhan, Guangzhou etc
What We Offer:
* Ten Days Paid Professional Training in Beijing
* Accommodation provided during training
* 28 Hour Work/Week: 4:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesday through Friday. 9:30am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
* Housing allowance in Beijing, accommodation provided in other cities
* Monthly Incentive Package
* Airfare provided: after you fulfill your one year contract
* Personal Career Development Plan
* Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
* Legal Documents: Visa provided
* Support and Communication between teachers and centers
* Holidays (New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festivaletc.)
* Native English Speaker: from America, Canada, or the U.K.
* BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority)
* TESOL or TEFL or CELTA certificate required
* Teaching Experience Preferred
* Must love working with children
We also welcome applicants who don't have bachelor degrees to apply for this position as long as you love to teach kids.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.