English Teachers needed for Dec/Jan start in Tianjin
Date 2013-11-09 21:11:47 Location : Africa:China
Kings English for Kids is currently recruiting youthful, energetic, and dedicated staff who are looking for an exciting employment opportunity in China. This position will appeal to candidates looking to immerse themselves in Chinese culture and the Chinese way of life, whilst also earning a comfortable salary. We also offer intensive Chinese language tuition to those candidates wishing to learn Mandarin, with an aim to achieving HSK certification.
Kings English for Kids was established in late 2009 to be a modern, productive and enjoyable environment for young students to study in. Interest in the school has been immense, with the result that a further seven schools have been opened in the last two years, each rapidly becoming fully enrolled.
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of twelve students ranging in age from 312 years of age. Each classroom is fully-equipped with a projector, computer, and digital whiteboard, to ensure a rewarding and immersive teaching environment. Teaching assistants are provided for all International Staff and provide invaluable advice and assistance.
Kings English for Kids is located in several cities throughout China, including Hainan, Tianjin, and Qingdao. We are currently hiring staff for our Tianjin and Qingdao centres. Our teaching team is intimate and friendly, with a good working atmosphere. Teachers are cared for by a foreign management team who can help with any of the difficulties encountered living and working in another country, whether those difficulties are personal or professional.
Contract terms consist of twenty-one hours per week, with an additional three hours per week set aside for meetings, professional development, and occasional marketing activities. Classes take place during afternoons, evenings, and on weekends. Teachers receive two consecutive days off per week.
Should you wish to apply for a position with our school, please send an email containing your CV, covering letter, recent photograph, and any letters of recommendation you hold. Please send all documents to the Manager for International Staff, James Pearson
Candidates interested in applying for this position should:-
- hold a university degree in any discipline
- be between 24-55 years of age
- be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, or Australia.
- hold one year of work experience after graduation (in any field). Prior teaching experience is not necessary, and we actively encourage applications from candidates who are making their first foray into the EFL world.
Remuneration includes the following:-
- a competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience: 10000 - 14000 RMB per month (roughly 1600 - 2200 USD)
- free clean, modern accommodation located close to the school, or hotel/assistance while you search for your own apartment (or an accommodation allowance)
- a utility allowance of RMB 500 per month
- a round-trip airfare upon completion of a one-year contract, up to the value of RMB 8000
- health insurance
- paid vacation days, including all Chinese national holidays, and an extra week in the summer and winter vacations
- Legal Z work visa, and all medical costs
- Chinese classes weekly, taught by a qualified Chinese instructor (or daily Chinese lessons for those wishing to participate in our intensive Chinese language course)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.