Teach Kids in Changzhou
Date 2013-11-11 10:11:04 Location : Asia:China
Happy goal KIDS English is a newly established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, Happy goal uses the 'K.I.D.S.' method, (Key Intelligence Development System) a special curriculum specifically tailored and developed by Oxford University Press.
- Maximum of 22 classes teaching per week (teaching 3-12 year old children)
- Lesson planning
- Use audio / video materials in classes
- Cooperate with Teaching Assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
- Attend centre social events
- Bachelors degree
- TEFL certificate (No TEFL? We recommend INTESOL)
- Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia,or New Zealand
- Plenty of passion and energy
* On the job training
* Competitive salary 8000RMB for the first two months of probation and an extra 1000RMB after the probation period
* Flight reimbursement
* Transportation Allowance
* 5 days paid holidays + 12 days Chinese public holidays
* Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
* Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
* Ongoing training and development workshops
* Career development opportunities
* Pick up service
How to apply:
Please send the following to Summer Xia
- Cover letter
- Recent photo
- Degree & TEFL certificates
- Passport photo page
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in Changzhou guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.