Experience of a lifetime! ...Join us in China, teach and learn!
Date 2013-11-12 10:11:24 Location : Asia:China
Teaching in China with Zhongjie Education International, we offer a full benefit package and a competitive salary. Zhongjie Education International Co. Ltd., is located in Beijing, China. We are currently accepting applications for EFL Teachers to teach in cities throughout China. As a fast-growing provider of private educational services in China, Zhongjie Education Internationals mission is to provide quality education services in a long-term, stable manner, in order to meet the increasing demand for communication skills between China and the rest of the world.
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful experience in China, and consider yourself to be a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
* Position: IELTS /TOEFL /ESL teachers
* Employment Type: Full Time
* Openings: 2+
* Start dates: on-going
* School locations: Beijing.China
Compensation: 10,000 - 12,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidates degree and work experience;
* Free, fully furnished accommodation, close to school.
* 6,000 RMB airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
* 20 teaching hours per week
* 5 working days a week
* Native English speaker
* Bachelor's degree or above in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
* Age under 50.
* Flexible, adaptable to a different culture and willingness to cooperate
* No excessive drinking and/or drug abuse.
* No criminal record
Teachers with previous experience of IELTS and TOEFL will be given preference.
- Application Procedure
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials as an email attachment
* Your CV or Resume. Please state your full name, nationality, contact information (a current phone number and e-mail address), mailing address, and earliest date available
* Copy of your passport ID page
* One recent color photo in which your face is clearly visible
* Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate(s)
* Two references (with their current email address and phone number)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.