ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Experience of a lifetime! ...Join us in China, teach and learn!
Date 2013-11-12 10:11:24 Location : Asia:China
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful experience in China, and consider yourself to be a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
* Position: IELTS /TOEFL /ESL teachers
* Employment Type: Full Time
* Openings: 2+
* Start dates: on-going
* School locations: Beijing.China
• Compensation: 10,000 - 12,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s degree and work experience;
* Free, fully furnished accommodation, close to school.
* 6,000 RMB airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
* 20 teaching hours per week
• * 5 working days a week
* Native English speaker
* Bachelor's degree or above in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
* Age under 50.
* Flexible, adaptable to a different culture and willingness to cooperate
* No excessive drinking and/or drug abuse.
* No criminal record
Teachers with previous experience of IELTS and TOEFL will be given preference.
- Application Procedure
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials as an email attachment
* Your CV or Resume. Please state your full name, nationality, contact information (a current phone number and e-mail address), mailing address, and earliest date available
* Copy of your passport ID page
* One recent color photo in which your face is clearly visible
* Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificate(s)
* Two references (with their current email address and phone number)