ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
VIETNAM_TEACHING JOB AT TALENT SPACE CENTER
Date 2013-11-14 07:11:28 Location : Southeast Asia
• Teaching English for students aged from 4 to 15 (based on teacher’s experience).
• Design course content (including course book selection, lesson plans, test system and quality guarantee), produce teaching materials and adapt existing materials;
• Be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering lessons and activities for students;
• Be responsible for carrying out assessments, tests as well as giving comments on students’ performance at class. Write report for each student at the end of the course;
• Observe other teachers’ class if required; and contribute to teaching sessions;
• Participate in any activities not mentioned above which may enhance the English ability of the students if required (ex. Summer camp, English festival, etc.)
• A University graduate, preferably major in English language/ education and having TESOL, TEFL, or equivalent certificates
• Love teaching children.
• Be confident, friendly and funny.
• Know how to effectively use body languages.
• Be flexible in scheduling and creative in teaching methodology (including using multimedia method).
• Free training course
• Salary of $22 - $28/ hour
• Other rights when working for company permanently (Bonus if working more than 6 months, and get positive feedback from parents)
• CV (in English, included 1 passport sized photo)
• Copy of Degrees, passport.
• TESOL certificates or other equivalent certificates
• Other certificates (if any)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviewing. Every document is sent via email