English Language Lecturers Needed to work in Oman
Date 2013-11-14 08:11:04 Location : Middle East
Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL Teacher/Instructor
Location: Salalah, Ibri, Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman
Experience: 3 years
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires native English speakers to teach at the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Salalah, Nizwa, & Ibri cities of Oman. Successful applicants will commence duties immediately. Email your CV now to email@example.com
1. Bachelor Degree with a TESOL or TEFL certificate and with a minimum of 3 years experience or
2. Master Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 2 years experience, or
3. PhD in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Morphology, and Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Initially the candidates should send the following requirements:
Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues), supported by scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-size colored photographs to be scanned and sent.
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires Native English Language Teachers for the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Salalah, Nizwa, and in Ibri. Successful candidates will commence duties immediately. We will be responsible for providing the work permit and visa. Working hours will be from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Sunday to Thursday. Friday & Saturday are non-working days. The teaching period will be 20 hours per week. Email your cv
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and related experience:
a. 900 Omani Riyal, for Bachelor Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
b. 975 Omani Riyal, for Master Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
c. 1100 Omani Riyal, For PhD Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
2. The Centre will cover Water/Electricity charges up to 44 Omani Riyals monthly.
3. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation.
4. Contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
5. 60 days annual leave per completed year of service. The leave payment will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month of service (5 days per each completed month of service).
6. Medical insurance for employee, spouse and two children below the age of 18 years within oman only.
7. Workplace accident insurance for employee (Riyal Omani 5000 compensation in case of death or total disability due to work
8. One-way economy tickets for staff, spouse and two children below the age of 18 years to join duties and the same at the end of the contract. 75% value cash payment of Economy return tickets for staff, spouse and two children in case of renewal of contract.
9. One month basic salary gratuity payment per year, provided that the employee completed the first 12 months of service.
10. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by the Centre for employee, spouse and two children below 18 years old.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.