ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Full-time Teachers needed in Shanghai, Jiangsu, Shanxi
Date 2013-11-14 08:11:23 Location : Asia:China
WalaWala English School is currently recruiting teachers in China's BEST Cities: SHANGHAI, JIANGSU (near Shanghai), SHANXI (near Beijing) immediately.
WalaWala English is located in Shanghai, the largest city in China, and also has additional centers in Hangzhou£¬Jiangsu and Xi'an .Our school has earned a reputation to be one of the most prestigious and reliable schools in China, we specialize in oral English training and tutorial classes for kids aged from 3 to 17 years old by selecting qualified foreign teachers.
We provide the right environment for children to grow up learning the right English skills. You will use our system to teach your lessons. The system is extremely effective with teaching materials and methods that include reading, writing, grammar, phonics and vocabulary.
What we offer:
1. Very competitive compensation including a housing allowance
2. Contract completion bonus.
3. Flight Allowance: 5000RMB (700USD)
3. Free fully-furnished modern apartment
4. Airport pick up.
5. Paid training prior to teaching.
6. Medical insurance
7. Costs for the teacher's work-related documents (including working visa and resident permit);
8.Free Chinese Class every week.
What we require:
1. English native speakers.
2. Bachelors Degree
3. Passionate about teaching
4. One year commitment
To join our team now:
If you are interested in further information or applying for this position, and you meet the above essential criteria, please email the below documents
1. A copy of your updated and current CV/Resume
2. Scanned copies of all qualifications and education certificates
3. A recent photo (due to Chinese work visa requirements, we can only employ candidates aged between 23 and 50 years)
PLEASE SPECIFY THE JOB LOCATION YOU WANT TO APPLY.