ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Beijing!
Date 2013-11-15 08:11:16 Location : Asia:China
1: 2 foreign teaching positions for an immediate start.
2: Applications for foreign teaching positions for semester 2 and summer 2014.
3. Academic management positions may also be available as the company expands its programs this year. These shall be confirmed in the next month. We are accepting applications from any interested parties who may be interested in these positions now.
*As most classes will be with Young Learners and Teens, candidates with experience in this field or motivation and enthusiasm to work with this age group are preferred.
Requirements for the teaching position and in line with the Z visa requirements for the Beijing municipality, People’s Republic of China are:
1. A university degree.
2. 2 years MUST have passed since graduation from your university.
3. A TEFL. (A CELTA or Trinity TESOL is preferred for teachers, and a DELTA or Trinity Diploma for
4. A criminal background check from your home country, authenticated by a Chinese consulate. (The
original is required to be sent to China).
5. You must be in your country of residence to apply. This can no longer be done in China.
Language Link offers the following package for teachers:
1. A competitive salary.
2. Airfare reimbursement, visa cost reimbursement, medical cost reimbursement and reimbursement of legalisation costs for the criminal background check.
3. Paid annual leave days on top of national holidays.
4. Basic insurance cover.
5. A Z work visa and foreign experts certificate.
6. Accommodation assistance.
7. Regular training and development through our teacher-training department.
**For teachers wishing to take the CELTA course and work in China we offer partial reimbursement at the end of a 1 year contract for those teachers who work for Language Link immediately after taking the course with us.
***It should be noted that the process of applying for a work visa for China will take approximately 4 to 5 weeks after all the documents listed above have been received. For teachers wishing to take the CELTA course or apply for available positions this timing should be considered. The criminal background check is also required for transferring to Beijing from another province in China.
****At this time, we can only consider non-native speakers with a Cambridge CELTA or DELTA qualification.
Should you wish to find out more about the positions or intimate interest in working for Language