Teaching English in Best Learning, China (12,000~20,000RMB/month, start teaching any
Date 2013-11-15 08:11:33 Location : Asia:China
Best Learning is a leading child English training institute in China with presence in many cities and provides an after-school English program for children with K-12 program which is on level with American school systems. The school provides competitive salary, professional training and support, career development opportunity and much more! It is really a great place for young teachers to start their career. You can find more information about us at en.bestlearning.cn.
About the position
* Position: full-time
* Number of foreign teachers required: 200+
* Location: Beijing, Shenzhen, Xian and many other cities
* Contract duration: 1 year
* Number of Students in Class: 10 to 20
* Start Date: Any time
* 35 working hours per week, includes maximum of 25 teaching hours (average 16 teaching hours per week)
* You may also have chance to teach in many other cities like Dalian, Foshan, Shenyang, Weifang, Zhuji, Taiyuan, Jinan, Hefei, Lushun, Qinhuangdao.
Depending on your qualification, you can earn RMB 12,000~ RMB 20,000 per month (approximately US$2,000~US$3,200), the income includes base salary, teaching hour income and housing allowance
* Health Insurance
* 15 days free accommodation upon arrival
* Professional training
* Intensive Chinese lessons
* Annual completion bonus
* Airfare reimbursement
* Quarterly Performance bonus
* Visa fee Reimbursement
* Interest-Free Setup Loan
* Bachelor degree or above
* Candidates without bachelor degree also welcomed if you have 2+ years teaching experience or TESL/TESOL
* TESOL, TESL or TEFL preferred
* Native speakers from US or Canada
2. Recent photo
3. A photocopy of your degree/diploma/certificate
4. A photocopy of your passport
5. Your Skype ID
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.