Teach in Beijing!
Date 2013-11-15 09:11:16 Location : Asia:China
Language Link, an Internationally renowned provider of English language courses and accredited by the British Council and English UK , are currently seeking applicants for the following positions in its Beijing, China schools.
1: 2 foreign teaching positions for an immediate start.
2: Applications for foreign teaching positions for semester 2 and summer 2014.
3. Academic management positions may also be available as the company expands its programs this year. These shall be confirmed in the next month. We are accepting applications from any interested parties who may be interested in these positions now.
*As most classes will be with Young Learners and Teens, candidates with experience in this field or motivation and enthusiasm to work with this age group are preferred.
Requirements for the teaching position and in line with the Z visa requirements for the Beijing municipality, Peoples Republic of China are:
1. A university degree.
2. 2 years MUST have passed since graduation from your university.
3. A TEFL. (A CELTA or Trinity TESOL is preferred for teachers, and a DELTA or Trinity Diploma for Academic Managers)
4. A criminal background check from your home country, authenticated by a Chinese consulate. (The original is required to be sent to China).
5. You must be in your country of residence to apply. This can no longer be done in China.
Language Link offers the following package for teachers:
1. A competitive salary.
2. Airfare reimbursement, visa cost reimbursement, medical cost reimbursement and reimbursement of legalisation costs for the criminal background check.
3. Paid annual leave days on top of national holidays.
4. Basic insurance cover.
5. A Z work visa and foreign experts certificate.
6. Accommodation assistance.
7. Regular training and development through our teacher-training department.
**For teachers wishing to take the CELTA course and work in China we offer partial reimbursement at the end of a 1 year contract for those teachers who work for Language Link immediately after taking the course with us.
***It should be noted that the process of applying for a work visa for China will take approximately 4 to 5 weeks after all the documents listed above have been received. For teachers wishing to take the CELTA course or apply for available positions this timing should be considered. The criminal background check is also required for transferring to Beijing from another province in China.
****At this time, we can only consider non-native speakers with a Cambridge CELTA or DELTA qualification.
Should you wish to find out more about the positions or intimate interest in working for Language Link please contact
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.