Native English teachers and volunteers
Date 2013-11-16 05:11:54 Location : Southeast Asia
VPBOX, PHONICS-LEARNING BOX UK VIETNAM REPRESENTATIVE, an educational institutions established in 2007, aims at researching & finding new and modern teaching methods which is suitable to the Vietnam education through the cooperation with other International Education organizations. In order to achieve this strategic objective, VPBOX are implementing two tasks:
1. Task 1: Together with other educational institutions, VPBOX has been contributing to improve the quality of teaching and learning English in primary schools and the success of the 2020 project of the Ministry of Education.
- Phonics-LBUK is a research-based English Programme that is explicit, systematic, intensive and sequential in structure with strategic instructional exercises. This wholesome English Programme, used the Actual Received Pronunciation or Queen's English Pronunciation, comes in a well-planned thematic-based syllabus to ensure that our young ones are well-equipped with the necessary capabilities when it comes to the effective usage of English.
- Phonics LBUK is designed by one of the leaders in the field of Computer-Aided e-learning solutions and is academically supported by Professor Gerry Knowles, an English expert in linguistics and phonetics, the author of many famous books such as Patterns of Spoken English (Longman, 1987) and A Cultural History of the English Language (Edward Arnold, 1997). Phonics-LBUK has been successfully implemented in many countries around the world such as Malaysia, HongKong, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, China, Korea, Taiwan, SriLanka & Vietnam.
- Phonics-LBUK was evaluated by the MOET on October 13, 2008 before putting into practice at primary schools. Phonics-LBUK is currently thriving across the country with nearly 150,000 pupils and 1000 Vietnamese & foreign teachers
2. Task 2: VBOX is currently the representative of Cambridge ESOL, code VN255. We are responsible for organizing the Cambridge ESOL exams for pupils, students & teachers at all levels.
We are now in need of great number of native English teachers and volunteers to teach at our primary schools in all parts of Vietnam for both paid and volunteer teaching jobs.
- Teach English at proposed primary schools by VPBOX
- Prepare teaching materials and develop lesson plans based on materials provided by VPBOX.
- University degree (BA/BS or higher)
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of teaching English to young learners
- A dynamic self-starter, energetic and strong team player
- Enthusiastic & result oriented
- Self-confidence & love kids
- Proactive and positively assertive
- American, Canadian, British, Australian are preferred.
- CV & Application letter
- Visa & Passport (notarized copy)
- Work Permit issued by the Department of Labor, War Invalid and Social Affair in Hanoi.
- Notarized copies of certificates on professional skills such as: bachelor, master and certificates on qualifications (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA) granted under the existing law of your country.
- Form of criminal record issued by the competent authority from your country. In case, you have resided in Vietnam for over 06 months, should also submit the Form of criminal record issued by the Department of Justice in the locality where you are living.
- Medical certificate.
- 4 color passport photos (size 3 x 4 cm) with bare head, taken frontally, showing clearly the face and 2 ears and no glasses
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.