ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
University ESL Instructor Needed
Date 2013-11-16 05:11:11 Location : Asia:China
Thank you for your interest in Guangdong Peizheng College. We look forward to reviewing your application.
1. Net monthly salary starts from 7700-8700RMB according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase.
2. Average class size is 20 students.
3. Free use of our downtown Hong Kong apartment.
4. All national holidays are considered paid time off.
5. Free on campus medical clinic and full medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
6. Set round-trip international airfare allowance for each year of teaching (2-part payment over 2 semesters).
7. Free Mandarin lessons.
Instruct university students in beginning, intermediate, and advanced English, depending on skill level and year. Base contracts include 20 teaching periods of Oral English as well as 2 English Corners.
Depending on your background and professional experience, the opportunity to teach a Special Topic Course or a Special Topic English Corner is available. Examples of these courses include "Introduction to Creative Writing", "Fundamentals of Western Theater" and "Principles of American Law", to name a few.
1.Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand).
2. Bachelor's degree or above.
3. At least 2 years teaching related experience.
4. Under the age of 59.
How to apply:
If you're interested, please e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
2. Passport copy
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer
5. A recent photo