University ESL Instructor Needed
Date 2013-11-16 05:11:11 Location : Asia:China
ecently, the Ministry of Education named Guangdong Peizheng College a "Top Ten Private College of Guangdong Province", "Top Ten Education Institution in Student Employability" and it won the award for "National Advanced Private Education Institution".
Thank you for your interest in Guangdong Peizheng College. We look forward to reviewing your application.
1. Net monthly salary starts from 7700-8700RMB according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase.
2. Average class size is 20 students.
3. Free use of our downtown Hong Kong apartment.
4. All national holidays are considered paid time off.
5. Free on campus medical clinic and full medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
6. Set round-trip international airfare allowance for each year of teaching (2-part payment over 2 semesters).
7. Free Mandarin lessons.
Instruct university students in beginning, intermediate, and advanced English, depending on skill level and year. Base contracts include 20 teaching periods of Oral English as well as 2 English Corners.
Depending on your background and professional experience, the opportunity to teach a Special Topic Course or a Special Topic English Corner is available. Examples of these courses include "Introduction to Creative Writing", "Fundamentals of Western Theater" and "Principles of American Law", to name a few.
1.Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand).
2. Bachelor''s degree or above.
3. At least 2 years teaching related experience.
4. Under the age of 59.
How to apply:
If you''re interested, please e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
2. Passport copy
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer
5. A recent photo
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.