ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teachers, Taiwan
Date 2014-03-16 10:03:07 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Gloria English School is one of the largest and most reputable English schools in Taiwan, with over 13,000 students, approximately 600 staff members, and 18 branches throughout Taoyuan County. Established in 1978, Gloria has been a leader in the private education industry over 30 years. We have a fully developed curriculum that integrates games, songs, current events, drama, and gestures. At Gloria English School, learning is fun!
Gloria offers a competitive salary, a one-year bonus of NT$25,000 and a contract renewal bonus of NT$30,000 in addition to performance and holiday bonuses, free accommodation, health and dental insurance, and assistance with work permit and ARC application. In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic teaching career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$650 per hour (starting rate with attendance bonus) ¡V approx. NT$60,000/month after tax.
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. One-year bonus of NT$25,000 (approx. $ 833 USD)
4. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
5. Health and dental insurance
6. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
7. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday...etc.)
8. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
9. Extensive training program
10. Airport pick-up
(1) University degree OR 2-year college diploma and TESOL/TEFL certificate
(2) US or Canadian citizen
(3) Native English Speaker
(4) Ability to complete a one-year contract
Start Date: Multiple positions available from April through May 2014
Please submit your resume, a copy of your diploma, and a copy of your passport (biographical page) to Amanda Hsu (H.R. Manager)