ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Exciting Full-time Teacher Opportunities – Teach at Hanoi’s vibrant local schools
Date 2014-03-16 10:03:13 Location : Southeast Asia
BEP is a fast growing organization that focuses on providing UK standard teaching to local schools throughout Vietnam. We are currently helping more than 40 schools ‘go bilingual’ and this number is continuously rising. This rapid growth means we are opening doors for teachers to embark on an amazing life adventure. These fantastic opportunities provide a unique insight into this wonderful culture, working within local Vietnamese schools and having the chance to also explore the endless treasures Asia has to offer. We are looking for vibrant, energetic and inspirational English teaching professionals to support us in our goal of meeting and exceeding the expectations of these partnerships, making a real difference to Vietnamese education. We also welcome NQT’s!
- Native English speaker or IELTS band 8/9
- BA Honors Degree
- CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Clean police record & Satisfactory references
- Experience working in Asia and /or a developing country (preferable)
- Experience in teaching in a school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Assistance with relocation costs to Vietnam
- Overtime including travel costs (depending on type of class and experience)
- Medical insurance allowance
- Attractive performance bonuses of up to $900 per contract
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Laura Gray
- Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current photo and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.