Exciting Full-time Teacher Opportunities–Teach at Hanoi’s vibrant local schools
Date 2014-03-16 10:03:18 Location : Southeast Asia
Location: Hanoi Start dates: April, July & Sep 2014
BEP is a fast growing organization that focuses on providing UK standard teaching to local schools throughout Vietnam. We are currently helping more than 40 schools go bilingual and this number is continuously rising. This rapid growth means we are opening doors for teachers to embark on an amazing life adventure. These fantastic opportunities provide a unique insight into this wonderful culture, working within local Vietnamese schools and having the chance to also explore the endless treasures Asia has to offer. We are looking for vibrant, energetic and inspirational English teaching professionals to support us in our goal of meeting and exceeding the expectations of these partnerships, making a real difference to Vietnamese education. We also welcome NQTs!
- Native English speaker or IELTS band 8/9
- BA Honors Degree
- CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Clean police record & Satisfactory references
- Experience working in Asia and /or a developing country (preferable)
- Experience in teaching in a school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Assistance with relocation costs to Vietnam
- Overtime including travel costs (depending on type of class and experience)
- Medical insurance allowance
- Attractive performance bonuses of up to $900 per contract
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Laura Gray
- Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current photo and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.