ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
4 Positions Left for 4 Very Lucky People on the Best Summer Overseas Work Progra
Date 2014-03-17 09:03:44 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Tired of the cold? Need a summer job, or career change? Want to get ahead of everyone else in the job market by building valuable skills? Want to build life-long international friendships?
Language Corps Asia has a Life-Changing Opportunity for you!!
Join our Summer SouthEast Asian Special Program ... the best overseas life-skills building program! The only work abroad program that lets you experience TWO countries in SouthEast Asia
Here's what happens on our Summer SEAS Program:
From April 13th – May 9th:
• Two weeks of in-class teacher training with MA-qualified teacher trainers, in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
• Two weeks of observed and guided training (up to 24 hours) with real language learners in Thailand or Cambodia (we work with local orphanages and universities, so you are giving back to those in need of communicative skills to change their lives).
• During this period you will stay at our hotel in Phnom Penh, the Marady. Rooms include hot water, air conditioning, wi-fi, cable TV. The hotel has a pool, gym, massage center, restaurant and 24 hour bar. More info on your accommodation can be found here: http://www.lc-asia.com
• Your stay also includes: free full western breakfasts each morning; your own cell phone for duration of the course; one free massage; free laundry service; bottles of water.
• Tour of Phnom Penh & welcome dinner.
• Weekend beach excursion to Sihanoukeville;
• We can arrange for you to get PADI scuba-certified by our in-house scuba instructor, and take a weekend trip to the world famous temple complex of Angkor Wat.
• Local travel costs to Panasastra University from the hotel, where some classes are held.
• Transport to Bangkok for the summer teaching.
• Course book and materials.
From May 9th – end of August / September:
• You work for four months in a Thai school.
• During this period you will learn, and refine valuable professional skills such as; managing people; giving presentations; leadership, creative & organizational skills; overseas international experience – highly valued by employers.
• After finishing the teaching, you receive your internationally-recognized 144 hour, hands on, Language Corps TESOL Certificate.
• In September, you have the options of: (1) continuing to teach in Thailand or Cambodia – and earning more money; (2) returning to your home country with a different outlook on life & professional skills to beat out the competition in the job market; (3) use your LC TESOL Certificate to get a new job teaching in countries all over the world (you get job assistance from us to help you relocate to a new country to teach after this program).
Cost of the program is $600 US .... which you earn back during your Thai job placement part of the program. You are paid 25,000 baht salary per month plus your single accommodation. And.... you are getting your internationally-recognized TEFL Certificate valued at $1,750 ... for free, along with Phnom Penh and Bangkok hotel accommodation, beach excursion, cell phone use, and free breakfasts, laundry service and massage at the Marady Hotel, etc.
Program participants must arrive in Phnom Penh on or before April 13th, 2014.
Note: there are only 18 seats available for this program, with four remaining.