ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teaching Positions for Young Learners - Moscow, Russia
Date 2014-03-17 10:03:28 Location : Europe
The Bilingual Kindergarten of MILC is aimed to teach and develop young children from 2 to 7years old in natural and creative atmosphere.
The Bilingual School of Early Development provides various lessons and activities for children up to 12 years old.
The lessons in the school are held both in English and in Russian. For the moment, there are several Native speakers of English teaching in the school. All the teaching staff speaks English and is always ready to help a foreign teacher with any questions arising.
In the summer time, there is also a summer camp with plenty of various activities for children.
Foreign teachers are provided with comfortable accommodation close to the school, with all the necessary conveniences.
MILC is looking for young, experienced, hard-working and optimistic Native teachers of the English language devoted to their profession.
- Country of origin – Great Britain, Canada, Australia.
- Education: higher/college in Humanities/Psychology/Education/Social studies;
- Certificate TESL/TEFL – as a bonus;
- Experience of teaching English to children of pre-school and primary school age - not less than a year, preferably abroad (e.g.. South Korea);
NB!:If only TEFL/TESL certificate - experience 1-2 years of teaching English to young children – obligatory!
- Knowledge of various methods of early development of children and of teaching English to children;
- Any supplementary skills and abilities: in art/music/sports/acting and etc.
Work conditions and benefits:
- groups of 7-8 children;
- basic salary –2000$/month = about 1400£/month;
- two days off per week:
- possibility to earn more by teaching English to clients individually ;
- accommodation provided;
- an official work contract and visa invitation.