ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Teachers Needed in Hong Kong
Date 2014-03-18 10:03:25 Location : Asia:China
We are now rapidly expanding our Hong Kong operations and wish to recruit talented individuals to teach English to children aged 3-18 years old.
Ready To Learn is the ideal language school for new graduates as we train you to use our system; all the materials are provided.
• Working hours: 30 per week (we are open 9 - 7pm including weekends)
• Return fare paid if returning to home country (not more than $6000) after 1 year contract
• Temporary accommodation in cash provided for the 1st month (not more than $6000), pay at the 4th month of the contract
• Salary: HK$204,000 per year (inclusive of housing allowance)
• Tax payable (annual payment) approximately HK$5500
• HK MPF is not paid by the overseas employee during the first year
• Holidays: 14 days annual leave
If you are interested, we are prepared to sponsor you for a work visa, but to satisfy HK Immigration you must:
• have a Bachelors degree
• have some teaching experience with references (private acceptable)
• have a TEFL
In addition, RTL requires you to be:
• A Native Speaker of English
• Love working with children and teenagers
• Be prepared and motivated to follow a set syllabus
• To sign a 12 month renewable contract
We want to hire at least 3 individuals immediately, so please send your CV & details of your availability