Native English teacher needed to teach oral English in China, High Salary!
Date 2014-03-21 10:03:12 Location : Asia:China
We would like to welcome you to this beautiful oriental land with rapid development to start your teaching career in China. Tianjin is a beautiful and modern city and relatively close to Beijing. One advantage of living in Tianjin is that the cost of living is less than in most of the other big cities in China, meaning that you dont need to spend much money to live a highly comfortable life here. Public transport in the city is highly developed and the subway system is constantly expanding too. If you prefer going by taxi it is also a cheap way to travel. Tianjin has a very friendly atmosphere and you will make lots of new friends here.
We hope you can be a member of our teaching family!
Description Salary and Benefits are as follows:
- Salary varies between 8000 12000 RMB/Month.
- We have three different kinds of contracts which you can choose from, as our foreign teachers may have different requirements. Depending on the contract you choose, we offer you assistance in finding an accommodation or in dealing with other practical issues of your daily life if needed. We also provide an accommodation allowance.
- Teachers schedules run from Monday to Friday, always during the daytime, no work on weekends and no office hours.
- Teaching content is only oral English teaching in class and we provide teaching material for you to base your lessons on.
Benefits of Teaching for us:
- Vacation allowance for the one year contract teachers
- We provide free tutoring of communication in Mandarin
- We provide medical insurance in case of an accident
- Bonuses for outstanding teachers which are awarded at the end of each teaching semester
- We provide a free pick-up at Tianjin or Beijing airport
Qualifications and suggestive requirements:
- We accept Native or European English Speakers
- EFL teaching experience is preferred but not essential
- A positive, reliable attitude and good communication skills are a must
- Preferred age for our teachers is between 23 and 60 years old
Required documents for qualified applicants:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Photographs x3
- Photocopy of Passport details page
- Photocopy of Degree
- Photocopy of any professional qualifications such as TEFL, CELTA, etc.
If you are interested in the position we provide, please send all required documents to our mailbox.
Contact person: Roy
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.