ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Kunming-Spring City, ESL teachers needed ASAP
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:41 Location : Asia:China
We are looking for Native English Speakers to teach English in Kunming(ASAP),Beijing, Nanjing, Anshan, Shenyang,
Hefei, Suzhou（June or July), Shijiazhuang, Chongqing...
Thanks for your time to look at this ad!
1) Native English Speakers
2) Love teaching kids from 3-8 years old
3) One year contract commitment
4) Bachelor degree is preferred
1) *Basic Salary (7000RMB/month) + Performance Bonus (500RMB/month) + Housing Allowance (1500RMB/month) + demo’s
commission (60RMB/ one kid enrolled≈1000RMB a month usually for common teachers, and as the highest is 700USD/month);
*6000RMB airfare allowance a year, paid in the end of the contract;
2) teachers who will be provided work visa and foreign expert certificate, no matter with teaching experience or BA or BS
degree or even high school diploma for some of teachers whom love teaching kids
3)School will provide teaching materials, and 2 weeks training. Training=working
Thursday from 4:30pm-8:30pm;
Wednesday and Friday from 3:30pm-8:30pm;
Saturday and Sunday from 9am-7pm. (demo commission will be included)
5)Beyond the classroom, The school is the perfect opportunity to explore a foreign land and culture while maintaining a
fulfilling and exciting job. Come to China to learn a new language, experience a new culture, taste a new cuisine,
meet new people, improve your teaching ability or just spice up your life.
When you join our school you join a community of almost one hundred other international teachers, as well as thousands
of Chinese co-workers, all ready to support you, both in the workplace and out as you adjust to life in China.
Interested? Contact us. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Please don't forget to include the following information:
- Personal data (age, place of birth, etc)
- Description of your academic history and teaching experience
- A recent picture
- Scanned documents, such as diploma(s), passport and current visa (if already in China)
- Contact informations, such as cellphone number or Skype account or QQ account