ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Near Famous Jookjeon Café Street, Bundang- Full-benefits incl. roundtrip air-tickets
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:15 Location : Asia:Korea
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching children. Applicants for this position will receive guaranteed full benefits such as severance, medical insurance, pension, and pre-paid roundtrip air-tickets by the employer. Jookjeon ECC is close to Bojeong Station (Bundang Line) and also close to a famous Café Street.
Why choose this job?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - Multi-million dollar, YBM Corporation adheres to all conditions stated on the contract, no gimmicks
2. Unmatched benefits – YBM ECC guarantees to provide pre-paid roundtrip air tickets, severance pay, medical insurance, pension and fully-furnished, grand single accommodation.
3. Cozy Neighborhood - Bundang is a family oriented neighborhood with more greenery, parks, rivers, mountains giving you a sense of peace and calm
4. Not far from Seoul - Express buses connect all areas of Seoul to Jookjeon with travel times similar to moving with the Seoul metro
5. Cheaper than Seoul – Cost of living is much cheaper living in Jookjeon; save money!
Start Date: May/June 2014
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Jookjeon ECC
Salary: 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW per month- always on time payments
Housing: Rent free, fully-furnished, private accommodation selected by YBM
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully complies with this regulation
Work Place: Jookjeon ECC – 5 minute bus ride from Bojeong Station
Schedule: Monday through Friday; approx. 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off + relocation & visa subsidy, pre-paid roundtrip air-tickets provided by YBM
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker eligible for a working visa in South Korea
2. No teaching experience required (teachers with experience can be considered for higher salaries)
3. Bachelors degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.