ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Free Housing & Great Salary 14,000-20,000 RMB at Great Beijing School
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:33 Location : Asia:China
Salary and Benefits
· New teachers earn around 11,000 per month, while those with experience earn up to 14,000, plus bonuses as outlined below.
· Base salary of 8,000-11,000 CNY, plus…
· 10,000 RMB flight bonus, plus…
· 6,000 RMB end of contract bonus, plus…
· Quarterly performance based raises
Other bonuses include:
· All national holidays
· Airport pick-up and up to 15 days of free hotel
· Health insurance
· Training and ongoing support
· Free Chinese lessons
· Generous contract renewal raises and bonuses
· An emergency loan for those who want extra security for set-up costs
We need energetic English teachers who are passionate about educating young learners in positions throughout China, including Beijing, Kunming, Xi’an, Foshan, Shenzhen, Qingdao, and many more cities. With positions in so many cities, teachers looking for every type of experience can find what they are looking for. If city-life is what you are looking for, then there are plenty of large cities; for those who prefer to experience the cultural aspects of smaller cities, there are a lot of great locations each with their own flavor. Read more about teaching English in Beijing.
· Average of 25 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
· Office hours scheduled around classes
· 2 days off per week
Requirements for Teaching in China
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· Experience with children required, preference given to those with formal classroom experience
· Native English speakers
· Available for a full 12 month commitment
· Those with a 120 hour TEFL certificate are given a strong preference.
If you don’t have a TEFL, we can recommend a great course. We work with the lowest cost provider we can find that we know the Chinese government accepts-plus it really is a great course! They offer our teachers a 10% discount off their already low price. If you have less than 2 years of formal teaching experience, chances are this 120 hour course will be required. Take advantage of the discount through this link only. You must enter coupon code ‘itefli6801coupon’ in order to receive the discount. If you would like more invitation on the course, click here, but make sure you use the above link with the coupon code to receive your discount.
How to apply—please send the following documents
· Resume (.doc): updated with ALL dates in month/year format
· Recent photo (.jpg): professional looking yet casual
· Cover Letter (.doc): Outline where you have been, where you want to go, and how teaching in Shanghai fits into all of it. Include your earliest available start date.
Please reference job 8523-JF. All applicants who meet the above outlined requirements will be contacted for an interview within 48 hours.
Our only goal is to help professional teachers find jobs where they are treated as professionals, which means we only work with the best schools in China. We provide continuous support throughout your contract. Not sure how to handle a situation? Ask us. We want to be there for you. Whether you are a seasoned teacher or if this is your first experience abroad, we are confident you will find our services are offered with respect and honesty. If this job ad is not what you are looking for, feel free to contact us with your inquiry.