ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Busan/Haeundae- Teach only Elem. 3-minute walk to Centum City Stn. up to 2.6~2.8
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:50 Location : Asia:Korea
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching elementary level students. Teachers will be provided with a fully developed, American curriculum to teach a classroom size of 10-15 bright, well-travelled students. The school is located within 3-minute walking distance from Centum City Station (Line 2) in Busan, 300 meter walk from Exit 11.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries – teachers can receive up to 2.8 with severance, medical insurance, Korean pension fund and a pre-paid inbound air ticket!
2. Only teach Elementary Students – Great blocked-hours and teach smart, well-travelled students
3. Summer capital of South Korea: Coastal region, subtropical climate, beautiful landscape
4. Haeundae Beach – Most popular beach in South Korea is only a couple minutes away
5. Live in Centum City – Affluent neighborhood with the biggest department store in the world in its vicinity
6. Cheaper than Seoul – Cost of living is much cheaper living in Busan; save money!
Start Date: Late May 2014
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Busan LIA
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 with housing or 2.6 to 2.8 without housing
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: Busan LIA – 300 meters from Centum City, Exit 11 (Busan Haeundae)
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 1:30-2:00p.m. to 8:00-9:00p.m.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker eligible for a working visa in South Korea
2. Must have one full year of relevant teaching experience at a school in Korea
3. Bachelors degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office