ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
YUNNAN JOBS—WORKING IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN CHINA
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:34 Location : Asia:China
Yunnan The capital of the province is Kunming. The province borders Myanmar (Burma), Laos, and Vietnam.Yunnan is situated in a mountainous area, with high elevations in the northwest and low elevations in the southeast. Most of the population lives in the eastern part of the province. In the west, the relative height from mountain peaks to river valleys can be as much as 3,000 m. Yunnan is rich in natural resources and has the largest diversity of plant life in China. Of the approximately 30,000 species of higher plants in China, Yunnan has over 17,000. Yunnan's reserves of aluminium, lead, zinc and tin are the largest in China, and there are also major reserves of copper and nickel. Yunnan has over 600 rivers and lakes, which provide an annual water supply of 222 billion cubic meters. Projected hydropower reserves stand at 103 GW, with an exploitable capacity of 90 GW.
- Location: XISHUANGBANNA, YUNNAN – Private training school-Children (Ref #: YNBN-01)
- Salary:5000 RMB
- Workload: 20 hours
- Flight: one way ticket
- Accommondation: free apart.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: YUXI, YUNNAN – Private training school-Children (Ref #: YNYX-01)
- Salary:7100 RMB
- Workload: 18 classes
- Flight: 4200 RMB
- Accommondation: N/A other bonus: 3000RMB
- Start Date: ASAP
- Native English Speaker from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand
- University Degree or Higher
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, Stating your Nationality of origin
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
We know that our teachers take comfort in dealing with foreigners when obtaining a position in China, as we understand what is important to you and what simply won't do.
Hear from you soon.