ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Instructors for TOEFL/ IELTS & Conversational Courses Are Needed
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:02 Location : Asia:China
Summary of Position
Golden Maple, renowned around China for its commitment to quality language instruction and education, is seeking passionate and knowledgeable English Instructors for conversational courses, TOEFL, IELTS, and etc. in Taiyuan. You will teach English to your assigned class of students in accordance with the instruction and principles. You will also participate in professional development courses and activities, ensuring your familiarity with goal-oriented and student-centered instruction.
If you have native fluency in English and a passion for teaching and would like to experience difference culture, Golden Maple may be the right place for you to utilize your knowledge and skills while developing yourself both personally and professionally as a Language Instructor!
• Bachelor's degree or above
• TEFL/TESOL/TESL certificate
• Two-year teaching experience, a plus
• Nationality: US, UK, Canada, Australia
• Vacancy: 3
You will deliver TOEFL, IELTS, or conversational lessons focusing on the interests and needs of your students, the majority of whom are aged between 17 and 22.
• Teaching hours: 20-25 hours a week, plus 15 office hours a week for breaks and lesson preparation;
• Participating in orientation & pre-job Training;
• Integrating learning technology into teaching programs
• Maintaining center resource materials
• Salary: RMB 9,000-12,000 per month depending on experience and teaching skills;
• Free accommodation: Your private well furnished apartment;
• Yearly flight reimbursement: USD $1,000;
• 12 months health and accident insurance for a one-year contract;
• A legal Z Work Visa and Expert Certificate provided;
• Arrival Support: Airport pick-up;
• 11 days Chinese National Holiday + 6 days paid annual leave + 2 days paid sick leave, 5 extra paid holidays for an additional year;
• On-going training and academic support;
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons;
• Free group activities like: trips, parties, visiting museums, Chinese culture forums, experiencing Chinese traditional holidays.