ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Come teach and travel in Thailand for May 2014
Date 2014-03-23 09:03:59 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
MediaKids Academy is currently offering teaching positions in Central, North and the Northeast of Thailand. Adventure awaits you as this is an opportunity to experience a culture that is far from your own. Take the chance to experience a life adventure and earn a living at the same time!
We will only be able to offer positions to Native English Speakers aged 21-40 that hold University Degrees.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills or/and reading, writing, grammar ( for those who will teach English)
•Teach Basic or Higher Maths for Math Majors
•Teach Science Subjects like Biology for Science Majors.
•Teach Basic-Higher Computer Lessons for those who have computer related Degrees or if you have good computer skills.
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
WHAT MEDIAKIDS OFFERS YOU?
• Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
• Updated competitive salary packages 30,000 -35,000 baht/ month
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout contract
• Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
• Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Semester-to-semester OR full school year contracts
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum consultants assistance
• ATM Provided
To apply with your following;
1. resume with current references
2. recent photo
3. scan of your photo page of passport
4. scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
5. updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Feel free to contact us for more information.