ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EXCELLENT FULL TIME POSITION starting in APRIL in NE SEOUL (Nowon area)
Date 2014-03-24 10:03:22 Location : Asia:Korea
We do our OWN recruiting. There are NO agents.
You will be contacted by a Westerner, presently teaching at TEFA Headquarters.
TEFA has been in operation for almost 20 years now.
We are a Private Academy and work in close alliance with Elementary, Middle and High Schools. The positions for our schools are with classes that are not large, to obtain the best results from our students.
You can expect well-resourced schools and a supportive and secure work environment.
We are looking for people to fit into the mode of having a great attitude towards teaching, especially a love for kids, as well as a mature social/interactive outlook.
There are curriculums in place for all of our positions.
POSITIONS NEEDS TO BE FILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FULL TIME POSITIONS:
*** BANGHAK (Line 1 or 4)
...in Seoul - NEAR NOWON (northeast Seoul)
Close to all amenities, under 2 mountains.
Schedule : 9:20am-12:30pm (Tues-Fri)...NO Monday morning classes
then 3pm - 7pm incl breaks (Mon-Fri)
- elementary, middle school and high school students
- some TOEFL classes for which training will be given
- less than 30 hours teaching per week (no weekend teaching)
- 2.2 - 2.3 million won per month depending on experience in Korea
- SMALL classes (less than 10)
- curriculums in place for all classes
- starts in April
- fully furnished paid accommodation for single person
- 10 days vacation/medical insurance/overtime 20,000 won per hour
- end of contract-1 month's bonus/national holidays, etc
You must have the minimum of a Bachelor Degree (with apostille) plus be IN POSSESSION of a current CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK (with apostille).
Please send your RESUME, COPY OF PASSPORT and RECENT PHOTO