ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL and English Teaching Positions - Wuxi, China
Date 2014-03-24 10:03:32 Location : Asia:China
In line with our academic curriculum we have the following teaching positions available for the Fall Semester from late August, 2014 to early January, 2015.
• EFL (English as a Foreign Language) & ENG (English or English for Academic Purposes)
• Teaching hours per week: 18 hours (45 minutes/period)
• Average Class Size: 25
Requirements for the above English teaching positions
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor degree or above
• A minimum of two-year teaching experience
• Teaching qualifications (TESOL or TEFL/TESL)
• Sound understanding of modern language teaching methodology
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• A high degree of professionalism
• A high degree of enthusiasm for quality education
• Reimbursement of Round-trip International Airfare (Economy Class) each semester based on tickets and boarding passes
• Airport pick-up (Shanghai Airport)
• All Visa costs will be reimbursed based on receipts upon your arrival
• Residency permits and working permits will be processed by the school
• Free Accommodation provided in an excellent apartment on campus
(Including bedroom, living room, washroom, well-furnished kitchen, telephone, computer with free access to internet, cable TV, washing machine, air-conditioner, refrigerator, microwave oven, sofa)
• Free Access to the Gym at the International Teachers’ Residence
• A subsidy of 300rmb per month for water & electricity
• Travel Bonus: RMB ¥1,100 each semester (at the end of the contract)
• Free Transportation from the School to Shanghai Airport at the end of contract if needed.
• Monthly Salary: RMB 6, 000 - RMB 7, 500 (varies with the highest academic degree obtained).
1. a photo-page scan of valid passport
2. a degree scan
3. a MAXIMUM two-page resume
4. a letter of reference with e-mail contact
5. a phone number where you can be reached