ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Seeking Talented, Experienced Educators in Shanghai
Date 2014-03-24 10:03:44 Location : Asia:China
We’re educators and technologists in Shanghai. We want to change the way people learn a new language. We build an app that makes language learning fun.
We believe through integrating technology and games we can make language learning more customized and fun.
You’ll join a fast-moving, cross-cultural startup environment packed with tricky challenges, talented people, and enormous opportunity.
Your contributions will influence millions of language learners.
ACADEMIC JACK OF ALL TRADES
We’re looking for a Jack (or Jill) of All Trades to help with all things academic and beyond: developing and writing course materials, teaching English, ideating mobile education games, and cooking up ideas we haven’t thought of yet.
As part of our small, nimble Academic Team you’ll influence the direction of our educational content at a strategic level as well as execute your vision on a tactical level. We’ll be honest with you: this is a big job and your work will help millions of English-learners improve their language skills.
- Deep background in education (Master’s in education/TESOL or DipTESOL highly preferred)
- 2+ years of classroom teaching
- Curriculum and content development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Native American-English speaker
- Penchant for geeking out about technology
- Mandarin Chinese skills (or a desire to pick up some Chinese)
YOUR BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Competitive market salary
- 10 paid annual leave days + 11 national holidays
- Sponsored Z work visa
- Health insurance
- Flight allowance
- 2 weeks free accommodation upon arrival
- Work with our talented founders: 2 ex-Googlers and 1 computer science PhD dropout