English Teachers Needed for May Start
Date 2014-03-25 22:03:37 Location : Asia:China
Kings English for Kids is looking for youthful, energetic, and dedicated staff who are looking for an exciting employment opportunity in China. This position will appeal to candidates looking to immerse themselves in Chinese culture and the Chinese way of life, whilst also earning a comfortable salary.
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of twelve students. Students at the school range in age from 3-10 years old. Each classroom is fully-equipped with a projector, computer, and digital whiteboard, in addition to other modern teaching equipment. Teaching assistants are provided for all International Staff and provide invaluable advice and assistance.
Kings English for Kids is located in several cities throughout China, including Hainan, Tianjin, and Qingdao. We are currently hiring staff for our Tianjin centres. Our teaching team is intimate and friendly, with a good working atmosphere. Teachers are cared for by a foreign management team who help with any of the difficulties encountered living and working in another country, whether those difficulties are personal or professional.
Contract terms consist of twenty-one hours per week, with an additional three hours per week set aside for meetings, professional development, and occasional marketing activities. Classes take place during evenings, and on weekends. Teachers receive two consecutive days off per week.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should:-
- hold a university degree in any discipline
- be between 24-55 years of age
- be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, or Australia.
- hold one year of work experience after graduation (in any field). Prior teaching experience is not necessary, and we actively encourage applications from candidates who are making their first foray into the EFL world.
Remuneration includes the following:-
- a competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience (8000 - 12000 RMB per month)
- free clean, modern accommodation located close to the school, or an accommodation allowance of RMB 2500 3000 for those applicants already located in China who wish to seek their own accommodation
- a stipend of RMB 300 per month to help cover utility costs
- a round-trip airfare upon completion of a one-year contract, up to the value of RMB 8000
- state insurance and pension
- paid vacation days, including all Chinese national holidays, and an extra week in the summer and winter vacations
- all visa/medical costs
- Chinese classes once weekly, taught by a qualified Chinese instructor. We also offer an intensive Chinese language course for those applicants who are interested in focusing on learning the language.
Should you wish to apply for the position, or if you have any further questions about the position, please send a copy of your CV, university degree certificate, and a recent photograph Applicants matching the criteria listed above will be contacted via email in order to schedule a Skype/telephone interview.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.