ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
F-4 Teaching position in Gyeonggido: 2.8 million won - asap start
Date 2014-03-27 22:03:21 Location : Asia:Korea
Morgan Recruiting has a school program in Gyeonggido (Hwajeong) that is currently looking for a qualifiedteacherto start asap. I have included all of the school details below.This schoolis offering excellent benefits which include prepaid flight arrangements, free housing and a one month salary bonus at the end of the contract. They are offering an excellent starting salary (2.8 million won). As this position is set to start asap, they are looking for an F-4 teacher or a teacher who is in Korea with their documents prepared.
Hwajeong is located on the #3 subway line, about 40 minutes from downtown Seoul. Hwajeong is a beautiful area, next toIlsan(about 10 minutes away) and is very popular with teachers. I've included the wikipedia page forIlsanwhich is very close. The teachers that go there are quite happy with the area as it is very nice.
Student focus:Kindergarten, elementaryNumber of positions: 1Start date: asap
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class: 8-10
Week: Mon-Fri (no Saturdays)
Salary: 2.8 million won
Vacation: 2 weeks + all national holidays
Housing: Single housing provided
Health: Health insurance shared with the school
Pension: Pension contributions matched by the school
Number ofteachersat the school: 8Wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilsan
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great location
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.To apply for this position, please complete the online application on our website if you have any questions about these positions.
Thank you for your application.
Get TEFL certified and start getting more job offers. contact us for details. Use our promotional code when registering for a program to receive a 10% discount on all TEFL programs. Promotional code: MORGAN