ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Moscow Region, very close to Moscow - Russia
Date 2014-03-27 22:03:35 Location : Europe
The purpose of International Educational Centre is to provide a quality language learning experience for students of all ages, levels and abilities. Our prime means of realising this goal is through the competence and professionalism of our teaching and administrative staff. It is our belief that a capable and motivated workforce is integral to the success of the organisation. There is a particular emphasis on the calibre of our teaching staff because teachers are in a privileged position to fulfill learners’ expectations. For this reason, we are committed to employing teachers who match our high standards and share our vision of the organisation and its goals.
Due to our continued success, International Educational Centre, Moscow Region, is recruiting more teachers to start in August for training, with classes starting at the beginning of September. We may also have a small number of positions starting in September and October.
You can be part of a thriving school and an integral part of the local community. Our friendly management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
We now have branches in Dzerzhinsky, Zheleznodorozhny and Malakhovka, all located close to Moscow in the Moscow Region.
Successful applicants will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, from VYLs to adults
• be able to arrive in Russia at the beginning of August
We are also interested in hearing from native English teachers who can teach French, German, Italian and/or Spanish
• 38000-44000 rubles per month after tax, depending on experience and qualifications
• Bonus of 1 month’s salary on completion of the contract
• A comfortable flat (with Internet) within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom. Rent and bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• 9 or 12 month contract
• 28 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 days off per week
• 7.5 academic hours per month for training, seminars etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays as per the contract
• Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school as per the contract
• A 10,000 ruble bonus upon contract completion for the August training period
• Free excursions for teachers once a month
• Free national and international holiday events organized by the school• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the centre covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment
Interested applicants are requested to send the following
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
• Details of 2 independent referees