Web International English Shijiazhuang Currently Hiring ESL Teachers
Date 2014-03-27 22:03:03 Location : Asia:China
Web International English was established in 1998 with the aim of providing learners with a better and more effective way of learning English. To do this we created a unique Three-Stage Multi-Discipline Learning Method and combined it with one of the world's most advanced course-ware providers. Currently, Web is one of the largest leading English training centers in China. With over 100 centers nationwide, Web train over 50,000 learners each year.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced EFL teachers in Shijiazhuang.
- One year renewable contract
- 5 working days per week
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week and 15 hours office hours
- Class size: 4-10 students (Ages: 18 and up )
- Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration of 10,100 to 11,100
- Flight reimbursement paid in two parts after 6th and 12th month pay cycle
- 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Career development opportunities
- Free Chinese lessons
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Native speaker of English from the following countries: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least two years solid classroom teaching experience.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
- 25 to 60 years of age
- Willing to work irregular hours (weeknights and weekends)
- Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
To apply for this position, please e-mail with the following documents:
- a Resume/CV with photo
- a copy of your passport (with photo page)
- a copy of TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA certificate
- a copy of your Bachelor degree
For more information:
We appreciate your interest in the position, though due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.