Probation period8000+1500RMB/Month After2 month of Probation period 9000+1500RMB
Date 2014-03-27 22:03:15 Location : Asia:China
*** Monthly Salary: 9500-10000/Month,
*** Flight allowance 3000RMB after half of one year
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Overtime allowance,bonus
1. Schools provide working lunch
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendiure, about 1800RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
- Contract Period: September, 2014 for one year contract
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 20-25
- StudentsAge: 3-18
- Class Size: 18-20
- Location Available: Huaian city, Jiangsu province
- Vacancy: 1
Native white English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Age between 25-50
At least two years related teaching experience
Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you''d like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us by
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.