ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Probation period8000+1500RMB/Month After2 month of Probation period 9000+1500RMB
Date 2014-03-27 22:03:15 Location : Asia:China
*** Monthly Salary: 9500-10000/Month,
*** Flight allowance 3000RMB after half of one year
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Overtime allowance,bonus
1. Schools provide working lunch
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendiure, about 1800RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
- Contract Period: September, 2014 for one year contract
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 20-25
- Students’Age: 3-18
- Class Size: 18-20
- Location Available: Huaian city, Jiangsu province
- Vacancy: 1
★ Native white English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
★ Age between 25-50
★ At least two years related teaching experience
★ TEFL/TESOL preferred
★ Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving
If you are interested in this job, please feel free to contact us by