ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teacher in China
Date 2014-03-27 22:03:23 Location : Asia:China
With multidimensional learning system, we provide multimedia courses, private classes, salon classes and complementary classes to help students in NDI improve in an easy way. We also provide talk club which consists of Online Spoken English, English Corner and Activities to help the students have a functional grasp of oral English.
Our vision: To be the best language training school in China.
Our mission: To enable everyone with NDI to speak good English.
Our value: Team work, Quality control, Passion, Devotion, Customer first.
For more information please visit our website:
We have good working environment and atmosphere and competitive salary system. If you are interested in teaching oral English in China, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Working hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: 7000RMB-12000RMB (varies according to the level of the city and the qualification of the employee.)
Airfare: 6000-10000RMB once contract is terminated.
Housing allowance: 1300-2000RMB/month (depending on cities)
- 11 days Chinese Statutory holiday
- 5 days annual leave (paid) after completing the contract.
- 2 paid sick days (provide doctor’s note)
- Assist candidate with his/her visa, foreign expert certificate, residence permit in order to stay and work in China legally.
- System of teaching training
- Small class teaching
Qualifications for Applicants:
- Native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or NZ)
- Bachelor degree
- Over the age of 23
- TESOL/TEFL Certification preferred
- EFL classroom experience is preferred
- Positive attitude, reliable, independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment.
- Highly-motivated with pleasant personality
Required materials for qualified applicants:
a. your resume
b. copy of your passport
c. recent photos
d. copy of your degree
d. copy of your TEFL/TESOL certificate
e. recommendation letter of last company you served and release letter