ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Work in the heart of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, at Forwards Language Academy!
Date 2014-03-29 09:03:13 Location : Asia:China
Covering 1200m2 in a newly developed international building, Forwards Language Academy is located in the business centre of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China. Our students range from kindergarten to adult level to IELTS and classes run throughout the week. Distinctively western in design, the school features a foreign teacher's office, multi-purpose room, pc lab, conference room, club/cafe rest area with Wi-Fi, and is a 3 minute walk from KFC and BK, not to mention variety of local cuisine including Han, Hui, and Mongolian. Hohhot's location makes it the ideal place to teach if you wish to experience the 'real' China, while staying within touching distance of Beijing.
We are looking for new teachers to start ASAP. We require native English speakers to teach classes on weekdays and weekends, using our established curriculum, to a range of age groups. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative teachers who feel they can contribute to raising standards in ESL learning while enjoying teaching at the same time.
In addition to teaching, some of your work will involve preparing lessons, evaluating new and existing students, participating in staff training, presentations, English corner, and having Chinese lessons. You will also participate in Academy events and marketing activities.
Minimum candidate requirements:
1. You are a Native English speaker.
2. You are responsible, motivated, work well in a team and have a positive attitude.
3. Teaching experience and/or TEFL/TESOL certificate are an advantage.
4. You are focused on improving as a teacher, and improving students’ English.
5. Bachelor’s degree required for working visa.
1. 11000-13000 Monthly package, including benefits, based on prior experience and performance.
2. High-rise inner city apartment with kitchen, appliances and furniture.
3. Real working visa (no scams).
4. Flight allowance.
5. Paid holidays.
7. Structured Chinese lessons are provided to all our teachers.
8. Ongoing training and support.
1. Teaching approximately 25 hours/week.
2. Following the training and trial period, teachers have two full days off per week under normal circumstances.
3. Minimal office hours.
If you are keen and excited about this opportunity, please email us at ForwardsEnglish@gmail.com. When inquiring please include your resume and a recent photo.
Forwards Language Academy