ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Seoul, Jamsil- all benefits incl. Prepaid Roundtrip air-ticket (End of May)
Date 2014-03-29 10:03:33 Location : Asia:Korea
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching English to enthusiastic learners. Hired applicants are provided with training and orientation upon arrival in South Korea and are provided with a fully developed curriculum to supplement their lessons. Exclusively at YBM, roundtrip air-tickets are prepaid and purchased by the employer upon selection for employment. Gangdong ECC is located in an affluent district in eastern-Seoul, 1-minute walk from Godeok Station (Line 5). This area is nearby Gangnam, Itaewon, Konkuk University, Chunho and Jamsil.
> Why work at Gangdong ECC?
1. Green Area - Lots of parks filled with greeneries and Han River surrounds the neighborhood and for fresh air, picnics and leisurely strolls.
2. Eastern-Seoul - Close proximity Gangnam, Jamsil, Dongdaemun, and central/western parts such as, Apgujeong, Itaewon and Hongdae is a convenient subway ride
3. Peace and Quiet - Gangdong streets are not as cramped and rambunctious as the commercial streets of Seoul. It is a cozy neighborhood with all the amenities one needs!
4. All-inclusive Benefit package - YBM pre-pays for your ROUND-TRIP Air tickets and guarantees provision of medical insurance, pension, severance pay and other subsidies.
Start Date: Late May
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Gangdong ECC
Salary: 2.0 to 2.4 million Korean won per month- always paid on time!
Housing: Rent free, furnished, single studio selected by YBM
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: Gangdong ECC – 1 minute walk from Godeok Station (Line 5)
Work Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker eligible for a working visa in South Korea
2. Must have one full year of relevant teaching experience at a school in Korea
3. Bachelors degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office