ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Instructors Needed, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Date 2014-04-02 02:04:11 Location : Middle East
Immediate opportunities for joining a talented team of educators at Saudi
Electric Services Polytechnic’s Juaymah Training Center in the Eastern Province
of Saudi Arabia. Managed by AMIDEAST, this new program enrolls more than 400
male trainees who are studying intensive English along with math, science, and health/safety subjects in a technical context.
The teaching positions offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Average class size is 16 trainees, and the weekly course load is 24 hours plus administrative and prep responsibilities. There may also be opportunities for involvement in curriculum and educational technology development.
Qualified teachers are urged to apply for immediate consideration as well as for the 2014-15 academic year; please specify as relevant in the required cover letter. Minimum qualifications for an English instructor include the following.
• Native English speakers from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New
Zealand or South Africa
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited Western University; master’s degree in TESOL, applied linguistics, or similar field preferred
• CELTA, DELTA, or other recognized TEFL certification (or master’s degree as
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant full-time teaching experience
• Knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic about using educational technology in the classroom
• Familiarity with and respect for the multicultural diversity and traditions
that exist in Saudi Arabia
Applications are also encouraged from ESL/EFL teachers who additionally have
hands-on experience and an educational background in math,
science/engineering, and health and safety, and who may be qualified for technical bridging instructor positions. Required qualification are generally as listed above, but with a BA/BS in the relevant technical field and demonstrated technical experience in addition to 5 years of teaching experience.
To apply: click on https://apply.amideast.org/ATS_CLIENT/ . Scroll to the
Juaymah instructor job listing where you will be able to apply online. Once you create your account, you will need to upload your CV and a cover letter; a request for copies of the passport information page, degrees/diplomas/certificates, and references will follow for candidates being considered for interview. Kindly indicate the date you are available for work in your cover letter and/or in the relevant data field.
- See more at: http://careers.tesol.org/jobs/6112465/english-instructors-needed-eastern-province-saudi-arabia#sthash.c0s0J0G0.dpuf