ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Thailand English Conversation Teaching Jobs
Date 2012-11-03 04:11:45 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
TEACHING ABROAD (THAILAND) is a highly reliable organization amongst the Top educators in Thailand. We deal with English camps, TESOL and Teaching Programs.
• Teachers will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4.30 pm. In some schools, foreign teachers may teach side by side with a Thai teacher. In other cases they will be
Solely responsible for their classes.
• Teachers will be teaching 20-22 periods per week.
(Class size range from 35-45 students per class)
• The first semester runs from May 14 to October 16.
• The second semester runs from November 1/ 2013 to February 28 /2014
• All teachers should arrive in Thailand on the 5th & 6th of May 2013. We will pick you up from Sovarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok on the 5th & 6th of May 2013.