ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
YBM HEAD OFFICE is Now Hiring for its ADULT LEARNERS Division!!
Date 2012-11-04 22:11:51 Location : Asia:Korea
LOCATIONS & START DATES
Busan: YBM Busan – January 2013, YBM Daeyon – February 2013
Daegu: YBM Premier Dongseungro – December 2012, YBM ELS Daegu – December 2012
Seoul: YBM English One to One (Gangnam) – November 2012; YBM Guro –December 2012, YBM-ELS Jongno - December 2012, March 2013; YBM Premier Gangnam – December 2012 - February 2013; YBM Kondae Station – January 2013; YBM-ELS Gangnam – January 2013; YBM Shinchon – January/February 2013, YBM Premier Jongno – January 2013; YBM English One to One (Shinchon) – February 2013
*All YBM Premier and YBM English One to One positions require at least one year of continuous full-time EFL teaching experience with adults in a school setting.
Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to medical Insurance and national pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.