ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
We are looking for TEFL-TESOL Trainer and Teacher Recruitment Co-manager
Date 2012-11-09 20:11:20 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
Moreover, Keep in mind that applications for May, 2012/2013 academic year is also opened.
PLLC&TTT is a highly reliable organization among top ten in education in Thailand.
We have been dealing with English camps, volunteer, scholarship along with for about five years.
Starts ASAP and the contract runs from 3 years.
Qualifications of applicants:
- An accredited Master's degree in Education plus a certified ESL (CELTA or TEFL or TESOL) qualification is a minimum 120 hours requirement for applicants.
- Sociable and pleasant personality.
- Motivated individuals who are dedicated to teach and the betterment of their students.
- Enthusiastic and have a good attitude to teach.
- Good understanding of Thai culture.
Professional teaching responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering quality lessons
- Promoting the general progress and well- being of all students
- Undertaking regular assessments of students in line with school policy
- Being a positive role model to students
- Ideally we wantthe TEFL/TESOLTrainerto start immediately. The workingperiod are Monday to Friday .
- The post is Full Time for the right applicant, who needs to be professional, able to work as part of a team, like teaching and have a sense of proportion and humour.
- We are interested in a teacher who still wants to learn and has enthusiasm and some experience with teaching.
*Salary 30,000 up plus commision
*The company willoffer the free accommodation.
*Full paid Medical (Not Dental insurance).
*Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa.
*Visa extension , work permit, will also be paid by Teach-To-Travel.
*We will pick you up from Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok.
*Public information and patterns of work of the company.
*Discovery and development Teacher Traning & Recruitment English teachers .
*Collecting data and working with documents.
*Contacts with other agencies, Universities in other countries and supporting organisations who are involved in cooperation with the company.
*The actual areas and explore new attractions in Thailand
Please contact us as soon as possible with the following documents
-Resume with a recent photo.
-Copy your Master's degree in Education plus a certified ESL (CELTA or TEFL or TESOL) qualification is a minimum 120 hours requirement for applicants.
-Other certificates. (If there are any)
-Police Clearance Certificate