ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach Adults or Kids at Leading Schools Across China - INTERVIEWING NOW
Date 2012-11-13 03:11:13 Location : Asia:China
Position: Full time English language teacher
Schools: Language Centers
Locations: Across China
Start date: Year round
We are looking for motivated and inspiring teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure.
Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our schools as the very best in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where you creativity will be valued and you teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
At the moment we have openings with the leading schools in China, including Wall Street English, English First, Shane English Schools, DD Dragon and many more. Schools are located in over 50 major cities across China so you will have plenty of options to choose from. We provide detailed city guides for each location.
All the schools provide exceptional teaching materials, the latest educational technology with interactive white boards and have friendly teaching teams, supportive management, and offer a generous compensation package. In short, they are fantastic schools to work for and are waiting to speak to you now.
The majority of positions are for teaching students aged 7 to 14 years old, although positions are also available for younger students aged 3 to 6 as well as adult and business English teaching.
Class sizes are kept small to an average of 8-12 students which allows for noticeable progress to be made and also makes classroom management that much easier.
Right now interviews are being held for teaching positions in over major 30 cities across China. Teach along the vibrant east coast in Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Suzhou, Jiaxing, Taizhou and Qingdao for example or head west to Chongqing or even up north to the Inner Mongolian cities of Baotou or Hohhot. The choice is yours, we will send you detailed job descriptions, city information and compensation packages once we receive your application.
· Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
· Lesson planning
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
· Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
· Attend centre social events
· Excellent salary: 7,000 – 14,000 RMB depending on qualifications, experience and school location
· Free accommodation: Western style, near the school
· Flight allowance
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 12 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
· Airport pick-up and full induction program
· Health insurance
· On-going training and academic support
· Promotion opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree
· TEFL certificate
· Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
· Teaching experience preferred
· Plenty of passion and energy