ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Public University needs ESl teachers in the beautiful city-Chongqing
Date 2012-11-17 11:11:42 Location : Asia:China
*** Monthly Salary: around 5000RMB/Month
*** Free well-furnished apartment(utilities bill reimbursement)
*** Airfare reimbursement
*** Z-visa sponsorship
*** Insurance provided
*** Overtime allowance, more than one month holiday with pay, 2200RMB travel allowance
1. Schools provide local airport/station pick up.
2. Schools provide English speaking co-ordinators to help you settle in.
3. Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
4. Low living expendiure, about 1000-2000RMB/month depends on different living style.
( 1 USD=6.3 RMB )
5. We are completely free!!!
- Contract Period: Nov,2012 start for one year contract
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16-20 hours/week
- Students’Age: 18-23
- Class Size: 25-35
- Duration of each class: 40-45 minutes
- Location Available: Chongqing city,Sichuan Province
- Vacancy: 1
â˜… Native English speakers in good health condition from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (If you are not Native English apeaker,please do not apply for)
â˜… Age between 22-60
â˜… At least two years related teaching experience
â˜… Teaching certificate
â˜… Minimum of BA degree
â˜… TEFL/TESOL preferred
â˜… Open-minded, motivated, punctual, patient, cooperative, responsible and willing to travel and know about China
ï¼ˆIf you are not Native English speaker, please do not apply for ï¼‰
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support in teaching and lving