ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Build your EFL-ESL Career with Turkeys Leading Private Language School!
Date 2012-12-01 20:12:40 Location : Middle East
Turkey’s leading private language school requires professional and energetic English teachers to join its strong team providing first-class tuition to adults (in-school and in-company) and young learners, following the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning (CEF).
Excellent opportunities for professional and career development through regular programme of observations and workshops, mentoring system, and policy of promotion from within. We also provide financial and academic support for teachers doing the DELTA.
Applicants MUST have the following:
• CELTA or TESOL certificate or equivalent (min 120 hour course + observed teaching practice)
• University degree
• A positive and mature outlook, and be flexible, reliable, and serious about TEFL
• Native English speaker (citizenship of a country where the official language is English)
In addition, it will be useful if applicants are:
• Experienced in teaching business English, preparing tailor-made programs and/or have a business background.
• Experienced in teaching young learners
• Experienced/Certified to teach Aviation English
• Experienced in teaching IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC preparation courses
Offered contract types are:
Full Time: 30 hrs/week
Half Time: 15 hrs/week
3 Quarterly: 24 hrs/week
Salaries vary according to the qualifications, experience and the type of the contract.
- For those recruited from places other than Istanbul relocation allowance
- Accommodation allowance of 500 TL/month
- Airport meeting
- Bed & Breakfast hotel accommodation for the first week if required
- Year round in-house training
- Residence permit
-Financial and academic support for teachers doing the DELTA.