ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL Teachers - Materials Developers - Observers Needed
Date 2012-12-05 03:12:48 Location : Central America
- Apply only if you hold any of these qualifications: BA TESOL, MA TESOL or MEd degree.
- Able to handle pressure while adapting to a new culture and have a professional work record.
- Commit to at least one year and work exclusively at our school.
- Must have a passion for teaching and be self starters.
- Forty eight-hour week. Teaching EFL, developing materials, observing & guiding junior faculty members.
- Native Speakers only.
- Minimum of two years teaching experience.
- 30 years of age. Mature, approachable, respectful and responsible. This position is not for "The adventurous", but for those wishing to add professional experience to their career while gaining valuable knowledge.
- Reimbursement of round trip airfare upon completion of contract. -
- Unrivalled opportunity for professional overseas development. Position involves R & D with a wealth of resources available.
- Full medical/accident insurance coverage under Mexican law.
- $16,500 pesos monthly.
- Visa reimbursement upon completion of contract. If contract is extended the school will pay for subsequent visas.
- Four-week paid vacation during Easter and Christmas.