ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL teachers required for the LARGEST Saudi Arabian English Language School Group
Date 2012-12-07 02:12:44 Location : Middle East
This English Language School Group is considered highly in the fields of Information Technology, English Language and other areas of the business sector. They offer integrated training and education solutions aimed at the development and advancement of Arabs and Saudis in schooling, university and practical life. They have accomplished outstanding achievements, gaining the trust and confidence of various governmental establishments and private organisations.
Locations available: Khobar, Riyadh, Jeddah, Dharan, Dammam, Ras Tannura and Yanbu
(Candidates will know their location on arrival in Saudi)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• Native English speaker (Male Applicants only)
• Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland
• Candidates must be between 30-50 years of age (Saudi restrictions that are out of our control)
• 4 years’ minimum EFL teaching experience (post qualification)
• Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language OR Bachelor’s degree in English or Applied Linguistics supplemented by a TEFL e.g CELTA/DELTA.
• TEFL qualifications that are online or under 120 hours will NOT be considered.
• You must be computer literate and have a knowledge of office based applications
• Married applicants may apply
• Initial 12 month contract (renewable)
• Salary from $44,400 per annum *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance
• Transport allowance
• Fully comprehensive health insurance
• Return air fare
• 30 days annual leave plus all Saudi public holidays
START DATE: Candidates MUST be able to start IMMEDIATELY