ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Language Trainers Needed in Malaysia
Date 2012-12-18 04:12:57 Location : Southeast Asia
Start Date: IMMEDIATE
This is for the Trainer of English role as part of a government endorsed programme working on behalf the UK’S leading international education and culture organisation. This is an exciting opportunity that will enable you to develop your own skills as a trainer of English, and broaden your academic and professional skills. This role will suit independently minded individuals looking to make a difference in a unique working context and location.
Main Duties Include:
• Planning and preparation of high quality English Language teaching, training, and trainer training.
• Monitoring progress and providing regular feedback both face to face and online to help manage teacher’s performance.
• Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of materials and related services.
Essential Criteria: To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Candidates will have high proficiency English speaking abilities equivalent to at least IELTS Band 8/9
• Undergraduate degree
• CELTA/ Trinity cert TESOL certification (alternative qualifications are not accepted, even if they are considered ‘higher’)
• 5 years EFL Teaching experience (All experience MUST be post-qualification)
• At least 1500+ hours teaching adults.
• Experience of teacher training and development
• You must be between the ages of 22-60 (Malaysian law requirement out of our control)
• Monthly Salary from 7,849 – 10,196 RM (Malaysian Ringgits) per month depending on qualifications and experience. Salary is paid locally in RM to a local bank account.
• Generous baggage allowance.
• 35 days paid leave plus public holidays
• Medical insurance provided
• ‘Settling-in’ allowance of up to 2 weeks’ salary, and up to 2 week’s hotel accommodation plus up to 2 weeks’ subsistence.
• Laptop provided.
• Travel, communications and resources allowances.
• Pension scheme
• Flights provided
START DATE: Immediate