ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
2013 GEPIK Public Schools and Hot private jobs updated
Date 2012-12-18 04:12:32 Location : Asia:Korea
ESL Line is an Official GEPIK Partner. The only official way to get into the GEPIK program.
Hundreds of Public Schools in Gyeonggido Area are hiring ESL teachers for Spring Semester for March 1st ~ April.
Hiring periods are from November utill the positions are filled. Working for GEPIK is certainly has its advantages.
Check out the link for more information about Gyeonggido:
Most of Gyeonggido Area is surrounded by Seoul which makes it easy to find
a subway station to Seoul Metro. It takes 30 minutes - 1 hour to Seoul at most.
* GEPIK Pay Scale:
Category (S) 2.5 KRW per month
- Contract renewal as a Category (1+) at the same school
Category (1+) 2.4 KRW per month
- Employed as a Category (1) teacher for one full year.
Category (1) 2.3 KRW per month
- Category (3) AND Minimum three years of full time ENGLISH teaching experience
at an accredited institution
Category (2+) 2.2 KRW per month
- Category (3) AND the following: Employed as a Category
(2) teacher with GEPIK for one full year.
Category (2) 2.1 KRW per month
- Category (3) AND one year of full time ENGLISH teaching experience
at an accredited institution. OR Master's Degree in a field related to
English Language Education
Category (3) 2.0 KRW per month - ONE of the followings:
- Bachelor's degree with a major in English Literature/ English Language/Linguistics
(Must be clearly stated on either the diploma certificate or official transcript)
- Valid Elementary, Middle, or Secondary School Teacher’s License/Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in any field PLUS a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (min.of 100 hrs) Certificate
To apply, please email me your resume, cover letter (All in MS word format please) and pictures with the basic information below.
Date of Birth:
Available date to start:
Preferred teaching level:
Preferred teaching time:
ESL Teaching Certificate(TESOL/TEFL/CELTA) - 100 hour + : Yes/No