ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teachers Needed in Xian, Shaanxi Province, China
Date 2012-12-28 04:12:31 Location : Asia:China
We teach small classes (maximum: 4 students/class) of students from 14 years up to adults and corporate classes with companies and governors. We also take care of young professionals who are building international careers, and students are young people seeking to attend graduate school internationally, join a global organization, or work abroad.
As a Royal International English professional teacher, you'll lead face-to-face discussion classes, workshops, extra curricula activities etc. We devote ourselves to the highest possible level of English education.
Xi'an is one of the oldest cities in the world with a vivid and rich history and culture. As such, Xi'an has a wealth of historical sites and relics to visit and see and is a great place to introduce yourself to Chinese history. The most famous site is the Terracotta Army.
Despite the incredible history that Xian carries, it is a modern and prosperous area. Located in the very center of China and long a prime destination connecting the east and west, Xi'an is today one of the best connected cities in China in terms of travel.
Xi'an is a really cheap city in which to live. The cost of living here is very low in comparison to other Chinese major cities, so your salary really goes a long way and building up savings is easy to do.
* Native English speaker
* University degree or College education certificate
* TEFL / CELTA certificate or equivalent
* Teaching EFL experience is desirable (not essential)
* Enthusiasm, positive attitude, willingness to learn, good team spirit
* Salary: 7000 RMB-8000 RMB per month depending on qualifications and experience
* Sponsored Z working visa
* With 2 days off each week, 18 days holiday
* Bonus 10,000 RMB (about 1500 US Dollars) upon completion of a 12-month contract.
* Induction teacher training program
* Continuous on-the-job training and workshops
* Professional career development
* Help upon arrival (including meeting at the airport, welcome pack)
* Accommodation assistance
* 2 weeks free accommodation upon arrival